Sunday, September 03, 2006

TODAY!

Today is going to be a day from crazy's-ville. I've got lots to do and little time to do it in. Here's my list:

1. fold laundry (done)
2. wash laundy (done, but needs to be folded. Yep, more laundry!)
3. take dishes out of dish washer (done)
4. put dirty dishes in dish washer (done and started)
(hmm! Now, where have I seen this list before?)

5. Bake some zucchini breads for home and work (done and sent to work)
6. Stuff the peppers and get them in the oven for 45 minutes. (done and sent to work)

I promised that this evening, the gang would get stuffed peppers for dinner, along with zucchini bread. I told Rob he would have to take it with when he goes to work because I'm not driving down there again at 10pm. Oh, we figured out the traffic issues: a. air show, b. Taste of Cleveland, c. drinkers, d. all of the above. Since it's a holiday weekend, that's where we figured the traffice came from. So, no driving downtown this evening.

7. Do homework (working on it)
8. Fit a nap into here somewhere (of course, done at noon)
9. (needs its own number), do research for my 4-5 news stories that need to be done this week. I want them as completed as possible as I will be getting my InDesign Page to format with news stories. (working on it)

Our first issue has to be completed, written, photos, and formatted by 9/20. The newspaper hits the streets on 9/22. I'll add the stories that go into the newspaper on my creative writing blog, but the scanned version of the newspaper will live on my eportfolio Web site. (gotta remember to try to keep using AP Style writing EVERYWHERE.)

With this, I've got some emails to do, look at job prospects (for spring and summer internships), determine who I want to work for and write up some emails to query the contacts.

Wish me luck,
Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you got pretty much everything done!! Congrats!! And good luck with the internship search!