Monday, September 04, 2006

The Cranky Clevelander
Issue 1, September 3, 2006

Yes, this issue is being brought to you on MONDAY, September 4, 2006. I just got this idea from my adopted little sister, Vegas Princess. So, this is my opening issue. I just wanted to thank Princess for this idea. She called her Gripes of the Week. I like the Cranky Clevelander, myself.

So, as time and activities will allow, I will be posting my gripes every Sunday for your enjoyment. Agreed, I will not experience all of the Gripes that Cleveland has to offer. By all means, if you have a gripe, please share with the crowd. Also, if you are in another town, I may decide to add: Gripes from Other Cities in the issues. I will take your suggestion into consideration and add it to the next issue.

Until Sunday, I'll have my GripePad out, taking notes!

Cathy
8^ (
(good icon for being cranky)

2 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

Awww I got props!! Thanks! I was thinking of doing it as a weekly feature, culminating on whatever day I decide I have had enough gripes for the week and need to release. I'm glad you have taken it upon yourself to use this theraputic posting.

Cathy said...

Well, I'm keeping my notes throughout the week. My goal is at least 3 gripes a week. I've got three already today. So, this upcoming issue may be good. Remember, if you want "in" on the Cranky Clevelander's "Gripes from Other Cities," just leave a comment or email with your gripe! This is going to be fun!