Friday, September 15, 2006

Product Endorsement: Dove Intense Frizz Control

As most of you know, I've got a 6-year-old daughter. Before I had her, my hair grew and GREW and GREW! I typically had to get my hair cut every four weeks. Not anymore. Since having her, my hair hasn't been growing longer, it has been growing OUT!

As I've jokingly told people, "it's my FRO!"

Over this past summer, I came across an AWESOME product, Dove Intense Frizz Control. I put it on whether my hair is wet or dry. It helps keep my hair un-FRO looking. It's all because my hair is so thick.

As my girlfriend, Jacci's, daughter has told me, "I thought there was some black in you." Hilarious. Just hilarious because Jacci is black, and we think of her and her family as our extended family. Cassi's hair is equally as thick, but, haven't needed to use this stuff on her hair yet.

If you've got the FRO-looking hair, poofy and big, like it doesn't want to grow long, but out, try this. I don't think you will be disappointed.

With that, gotta go.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

No comments: