Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Volunteering

Yep. Here's my public service announcement for the day!

After watching a commercial on TV this evening, I was informed about a Web site called VolunteerMatch.org. I'm currently looking at it right now.

If you have been wanting to volunteer but don't know if you can because of time or other commitments, this Web site will allow you the ability to find a volunteer situation that fits your time and lifestyle.

I would like to find a volunteer project to work with Cassi. We'll be able to do stuff together, to help other people.

That's it for tonight. I'm still putting more products out on my store. Since I'm not participating in craft shows this Spring, I'm going to put as much on my store as possible (and design new stuff at the same time).

Lots of love for now,
Cathy
8^ )

No comments: