Saturday, January 05, 2008

New Year's Resolutions...

Yep, like everyone else, I've got a few New Year's Resolutions! Here we go:

1. Add more stuff to my online store.
2. Get another 4.0 this semester.
3. Get that KILLER job. I will start applying for jobs this month as I am now within the 4 month time line before graduation.
4. Take Cassi roller skating more often (she really enjoys it).
5. Try roller skating again with Cassi.
6. Be more active (no, I'm just not active enough).
7. Keep my house REALLY clean, food cooked, etc.
8. Learn to say "No" when I'm too busy.
9. Other stuff as it comes.

So, as you're all probably wondering, I don't have a resolution to lose weight. Well, first, I figure since I'll probably break a resolution like that, I won't make one. However, if I can do numbers 5 and 6, it would help me get more in shape. Part of the more active is that I would like to go dancing more when I can.

With that, I'll close for now. I've got some stuff to do. Yep, it's Saturday night, almost 10pm, and I'm going to wash a load of laundry. I wasn't feeling well yesterday and today and did LOTS of sleeping (when Cassi wasn't here). So, I'm still awake for now.

Lots of love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well good luck with all of your resolutions. You know that once you do loose some weight you probably won't have some of the health problems that you do and then you would be able to get more done. I think your migraines and vertigo problems have more to do with your weight than anything else.

Cathy said...

Since Cassi's not home yet, I've had the chance to put my designs on my online store for Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, and Education-related. These are all tea bag envelopes. I'm working on finalizing my Easter ones since Easter is a week after St. Patrick's Day. OY! I think being home even LESS this semester will help with the need to NOT EAT.

Miki said...

Good resolutions, Cathy. Yes, I am still here, just not with too much time on my hands. I didn't make any resolutions this year, just not in the mood, I guess. I will just live my life according to whatever comes on the day that I wake up. I will not offend or embarrass anyone and I will do the right thing. That is the only way that I know how to do it. Hope you are doing well otherwise!