Monday, January 07, 2008

Graduation...

Yes, I know this is yet another post about graduation. I've been looking on the CSU Web site concerning information about graduation.

This semester graduation is scheduled for May 10, Saturday. Marie, please make sure you and Joe are available and can come. As it stands right now, I'm allowed 6 tickets for graduation. I will be planning on asking for 4 extra (cause I want VP and hubby to come too).

VP, if you can afford to come (with hubby of course), I would love to have you come, visit and come to graduation. If you cannot because of money, I completely understand. We'll talk more as the semester comes along.

But, I've been looking at grad levels and honors (cause I'm so neurotic). But, if I graduate with at least a 3.3, I'll graduate Cum Laude. As it stands, I've got a 3.66 GPA. This level would allow me to graduate with a Manga Cum Laude! My only concern is the Senior Survey. The other classes, I know I'll get A's in.

OK. That's it for now. Still looking at stuff for graduation so I know when I go to order my gown, etc.

Lots of love,
Cathy
8^ )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll put in to have that time off. I'll see if Joe can make it, I'm not sure if he has his rotation set yet for when he will be on call. That will determine if he can make it. It would be awesome if VP and Charming can make it!!

Cupcake Blonde said...

I would love to come and we want to take another trip to Ohio soon so that would be perfect. However, I do not know where we will be vacation wise if I quit my job like I want to. Hopefully we can make it!