Thursday, January 24, 2008

Small Blog Entries

OK. Because so much is going on in my life (and our lives) right now, I'm working to write smaller blog entries. I want you to be able to read what you want (even parts of everything). Sometimes the posts can be long. Right now, I've got 6 other entries that will go in below this entry.

Note to self: make sure I've got a small notepad on hand at ALL times! Ideas are bombarding me from everywhere now.

Sicky note: We're all home sick. I know a few girls in my classes have been out sick and came back still sick. Good note is, it's a weekend for me. I'll make up my internship hours next week with being there 3 days. As it stands, I'll take Cassi and myself to see the doctor tomorrow. My throat is REALLY sore right now, coughing and chest stress.

Lots of love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

P.S. Even though I'm sick, I'm still working on homework for classes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope all went well at the doctor and that you will be feeling better soon!

Cupcake Blonde said...

I honestly think everyone in America is sick. More than half the station is out and this makes trying to do our job very interesting since we need the people to fill the slots. I am just glad I have not gotten a dibilating sickness myself yet.