Thursday, January 10, 2008

Vacation is Coming to an End...

I think my body is prepping me for the next 16 weeks. This week, I've been REALLY tired. In preparation of being tired, my body helped with bringing me my monthly "non" friend, which was REALLY bad this week. It started Friday with LOTS of sleep. If I wasn't down the street at Cassi's school, I was home sleeping. Once Cassi got home and I got Rob off to work, I was again back in bed. Saturday morning, after Rob came home from work, I got up, went out to the living room, sat on the recliner, and proceeded to go back to sleep until 12:30 pm.

I've also enjoyed a few migraines this week.

Rob and I went to CSU Monday morning and picked up my books. Good thing I went early. First, there was hardly anyone there buying books yet. Second, they had to manually put my information into the computer to allow me to buy my books with my scholarship. So far, my book cost is at $203. I'm still working on getting my other book, which is $125 by itself. We'll see. It would be a GREAT reference book once I'm done school.

But, this week has also been very productive for me. As you "read" me mention the other day, I've been posting stuff onto my online store. Since I decided my 4 classes (3 plus internship) was enough for me this semester, I would not do any craft shows and work on posting my products (and making new) for my online store. This week, I added the following: 2 items in chore charts under the main headings and tea bag envelopes in categories Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, and Father's Day. Mother's Day should be updated tomorrow. As it stands right now, I've got over 400 products in the tea bag envelopes products alone. And, if you're wondering, yes, I designed each and every envelope.

A lot of stuff has been going on around here. Not really wanting to talk about them, or give these people their fame, I'll just say in short: 1. the bother in law has been arrested again and 2. I REALLY wish I could kick my step daughter in the ass!

OK. Enough said!

Cassi is now a tooth-less. Monday morning, she had daddy help her remove the tooth still hanging by a thread (small blood vessel). Daddy pulled it and she bawled! Because of that little blood vessel, she bled some. But that tooth REALLY needed to come out. More and more, she's a mini-me. Her teeth are taking forever to fall out. This tooth was actually bent sideways in her mouth. But, the tooth fairy brought her $2 for the tooth.

Tuesday, she went out with Dan and Alexis. Dan bought her a Build-a-Bear bear. The bear is light blue and her name is "Blue." She is wearing an angel's outfit. Now, all she talks about is getting more clothes for Blue from the Build-A-Bear Workshop. Oh, Joy! The bear and what she got for her gift was $57! I can't believe how expensive it is for this store. But, for those of you who know Cleveland, this store lives in the mall in Strongsville! Very swanky and VERY expensive.

And, you've heard about our beauty trip. That was on Monday. I'll post a new photo as soon as I take one. She looks adorable.

But, she's not the only one that will be sporting a new do. Next week, I'm planning on getting my hair cut. Because I had a perm last March, I'm working on getting all the hair still with curls cut off. My hair is EXCEPTIONALLY long now, longer than it has ever been. I'm going to cut it and see how it goes to grow it all straight. And, I'm planning on having it thinned again.

OK. It's almost 11 pm now. I've got to get to bed. I didn't get a chance to watch Ugly Betty tonight when it came on. Company came over. So, I'll watch it before bed.

Lots of love,
Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well it sounds like things are really ramping up down there for the start of school!! Good luck with everything. And I hope the hair cut goes well!! I've got Cassi's Itunes gift cards on order and I will get them out soon with the movies I owe her. Maybe I'll look into the build a bear gift certificates too!