Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Internship Research and Findings...

Having nothing to do with my research, I came across an awesome poem. I know this specifically deals with early childhood education, but I like it. I think you will too.

Written by Naomi Drew (1987)

I Am an Individual

I am an individual.
I have dignity and worth.
I am unique.
I deserve respect and I respect others.
I am part of the human family.
I have something special to offer the world.
I am committed to a peaceful world for all of us.
I make a difference, and so do you.
I can accomplish whatever I set out to do, and so can you.
I am the key to peace.


It's too bad more people can't live by these words. I believe this everyday, especially because of Cassi.

Lots of love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a very nice poem!! I talked to Cassi earlier today, I heard she had stayed home at Dad's. She asked me when I was going to come and visit. I guess she asked Dad that too because he told me she really misses me!

Cupcake Blonde said...

I will have to try taking this poem to heart. It has some very good advice.

Cathy said...

I think Cassi missed you because she was home from school and wanted you to be at Pa's house with her because she had to be there.