Monday, October 16, 2006

A Word Snafoo...

Okay, this one will make everyone LAUGH!

Yesterday, Cassi and I went through some of her clothes to determine which ones were too small. Since her friend is just around the corner and also has a little sister, and the family as a whole is "working" just like us, I figured I would send the good clothes on to them.

Well, this morning, as we were leaving the yard, bound for school, Cassi talks about how she has to get her hangers back from off the dress I'm giving them.

"I need me hookers back," she says.

"No, they are not hookers, they are hangers," I told her back.

"No, I like hookers better," she replies.

Okay, so we debate on why they should be called hangers and the fact it's okay for them to get the 2 hangars. Then, we pulled out and left.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is way too funny!! She always cracks me up!

Miki said...

I like the use of "hookers" in this context too! Originality, that is your daughter's name! This entry cracked me up, I love the little things that kids say and we remember forever!