Sunday, October 01, 2006

I Like to Chat...

This thought just ran through my brain. I got off work at 6pm today. As I was closing down my register, by counting out, my sister called. I'm so glad no one was around. During lunch, I turned the sound back on because I took a 10 minute nap and used the alarm clock so I would remember when to go back inside.

Anyway, Marie called, which I had to tell her I had to call her back. I called mom and dad on the way out the door. "Elvis has left the building." This was to let them know I was on my way home and they could bring pipsqueak home. Then, I called hubby. Since he was on his way to work and I on my way home, there was no way we could ACTUALLY SEE each other. So, my next phone call was to him. We chatted a few minutes, then I called Marie back.

At this point, I can't believe how tired I am. I got home, played with my movie DVDs and waiting for shorty to get home. As I decided to get up and go get jammies on, they walk through the door. All this time, I didn't even eat dinner. Just wasn't hungry, and I had a lot I wanted to do before they got home.

So, I did: 1. put my crap together for the morning, 2. put her stuff together for the morning. In the morning, I'll still have to take the garbage out, make her lunch, move her stuff to a NEW rolling backpack they got her this weekend, make myself some lunch, which I think I'll take some leftover chili, take her to school, and go to school myself. Just to do everything all over again.

Luckily, hubby is working OT tomorrow night. One of the ladies he works with was scheduled for OT, but, doesn't want to work. Good for us! I'm not doing anything important. I'll just cook chicken and make the home-made corn chowder when I get home from school.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

3 comments:

Miki said...

Hi Cathy, found you on Lynda's site. Your are one seriously busy chick! I guess I have days like that too, and I don't work! Keep up the good work though, it will all pay off in the end!

Cathy said...

Miki, welcome to the blog. I've been so busy during the week that I catch up on the weekends, even with working, I still find the time to blog. I'm trying to do more during the week, but my mind is focused on my newspaper class. Will check out your blog too.

Unknown said...

Sorry about calling while you were at work, I thought you were done already.