Monday, October 02, 2006

The STRANGEST dream...

Some time in the middle of the night, I had this dream. As a matter of fact, the dream seemed to replay three times. I think it started because I watched Paula Dean's "Cooking Class" show in the Food Network Saturday night. And, last night before bed, I was doing stuff for school.

Okay, for some reason, in my dream, I am taking a cooking class at college. It was a Thursday, and Paula Dean, who is my professor, tells me, "Tomorrow, you're having your cooking midterm. Do you have something at home you want to or need to bake. You have to make what you are making from scratch."

Well, I tell her, "Yes, as a matter of fact, I am in need of baking some banana breads." I actually do because I have some smashed bananas out from the freezer to use in the bread. Nope, I haven't made them yet.

She says, "Good. Bring EVERYTHING you need to school tomorrow to make the breads."

Then I say, "Well, I also want to make an apple pie. But, I'll have to make the crust from scratch. I did pick up some pre-made crust to make the pie. I guess I can't use it if the pie has to be 100% from scratch."

"Yes, and, is the pie filling also from scratch."

"Of course. I always make my apple pie filling from scratch, peeling, cutting, and cooking the apples on my stove."

"Good, I'll see you tomorrow."

VERY WEIRD dream. It replayed at least three times, that I remember. I even remember waking up, thinking, I've got to make that bread and make that pie. But, it did not make me hungry, thinking about all those goodies.

What a strange way to incorporate Paula Dean and school together. I would just LOVE to meet her.

That's it for now.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a funny dream!! I am heading to bed in just a little bit, maybe I will finally have some fun dreams too!