Monday, October 23, 2006

One Week........

Okay, guys. I've got one week until my big presentation/training. I'm SOOOO excited. But, first, I've got to get through two term papers, one exam, and two news stories this week alone. I can't believe how busy this week is going to be.

We just got finished din-din. I ran out to Sam's club and picked up a couple HUGE pizza's. I know what I'll be eating as left-overs tomorrow. We always like to buy one pizza that's cheese only (for Cassi) and one for us (in this case, we bought a meat pizza). After hauling the monstrosities home, we got the oven ready and turned on. Because the pizzas were so large, we ended up foiling the racks and put the pizzas right on the racks. Okay, you're probably wondering how HUGE these pizzas actually were. Well, if anyone shops at Sam's Club, you can imagine INDUSTRIAL-SIZED. They were 16 inches diameter pizzas.

And, of course, my wonderful child decides she is only eatine ONE SLICE! That's why I know what I'll be eating tomorrow. So, Cassi asks why I'm going to eat her pizza. I tell her if I don't, it will live in the fridge 5 years! Next time, we'll buy the big pizza for us and the small Digorno's for her. We can cook one small pizza, so there's not as much left over.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

No comments: