Monday, May 21, 2007

The Pictures...

These are the pictures from the trip.

Cassi on the bus trip there.

Brandi, Jo, Cassi, and Cierra.

Momma and babies in the lake when we arrived.

The farm.

Cassi grinding the wheat seeds into flour. Go girl!

Cassi gently touching the udder.
I don't think she even tried squeezing.

But she did pet this cow.

Calm Mr. Sheep. We need your wool!

Ok. This is very ticklish.

A shovel made just for Paul Bunyon.
Wonder if he ever used it?

Let's plant!

What do you mean I don't like people? Kiss my A*@!

A farm isn't a farm without sheep.

Now, who can I give a gift too? Hmmm. Time to lift my tail!

A couple lamas out in the pasture.

Artaveus on Mrs. Palcos' leg after being moved from her hand.
Lots of love to all,
Cathy
8^ )
P.S. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cassi looks soooo cute! She's an old pro at planting!!

Cupcake Blonde said...

What a little cutie! I can't believe how red her hair is!

Lynda said...

Cassi is a beautiful girl. Those sheep sure look fluffy. LOL