Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Bomb Dropped...

I knew this day would come. Today, as we were working to sand the floor in our great room, Rob's ex-wife showed up at my front door. In tow was their daughter. Yes, you read that right. I have a step daughter who is turning 16 in June (June 20).

We've never told her where we live.

But, that's about all I can say right now. I'm too much in shock.

I'll talk more when I've come out of my shell shock.

Oh, and pictures of the sanded floor, which looks beautiful.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Wow!

I hope you knew you had a step daughter before the ex showed up.

Wait? You aren't getting a new housemate are you? Ok, now I want to know the dirt. (I am nosey!)

I hope you come out of your shell shock ok.

Miki said...

I would be shocked too! But you did know about the daughter right? a friend of mine married a guy that had never married the mother of his daughter, they were married a few years and he dropped the bomb, just when the ex was going to sue him for support. My friend took the high road, and had the daughter visit and stuff, she was much younger, about 8, though. let us know what is what, ok?