Wednesday, May 16, 2007

4.0...

Yep, that's right kids. I got a 4.0 this semester. It's true that I took two classes, those being Poetry Workshop and Technical Writing. BUT, both classes were English classes. Plus, I had to schedule the lives of 3 people (Rob work, Cassi to Pa's or home or to Dan's, and myself), run Cassi's School's PTO as President, run my house, AND go to school. I was running 7 days a week (could have been 10 if the week was 10 days).

So, for those of you wondering, what's my GPA now? My cum GPA is 3.53. We'll see how things go in the fall. I've got 3 classes scheduled.

AND, I had my interview yesteday. I was the first person interviewed. This means I won't know any results until next week. AND, they understand that I am still in school and that for next year's school year, I would be working in more of a part-time hour basis. This job could work for me for school too because I could design an internship with the job. Hmmm?

I'll get more into the interview later. It's time to paint.

Lots of love,
Cathy
8^ )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome!!! Congratulations!! I'm REALLY proud of you!!

Miki said...

Hey, Cathy, I am having problems seeing everyone's blog in general! I had to hit "search blog" to get your new posts! hope that this week goes slower for you!

Cupcake Blonde said...

This is so great! What an accomplishment! And I just know you'll get the job too!