Friday, May 04, 2007

National Dean's List...

Well, my concerns were eased today. In the mail, I received an envelope. I was hoping I would get this envelope, but didn't think it would come until after this semester was over and grades calculated.

I made the National Dean's List...

AGAIN!

This will be the second year in a row. Hmmm??? A little maturity goes a long way for focus. Right now, currently, my GPA is 3.38. Not bad at all. After next week, my GPA should go up to 3.7-3.8, depending on how the grades get calculated. This semester should land me a 4.0.

Yeah! This should help me with getting scholarships for next year.

Lots of love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

P.S. I've got 4 stanzas (20 lines) out of 7 stanzas (35 lines) memorized for Monday's Poetry Final. Everyone pray I get it done this weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job!! I'm soooo proud of you!! Keep up the good work! I know you will get the poem by Monday!

Cupcake Blonde said...

That is so incredible!! All your hard work has paid off. And I know you'll rock your poetry final.

Lynda said...

Congratulations, Smarty pants!! :) I hope the poem went well on Monday!!