Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Spring Semester (5th post today)

Okay, as I am able and have scheduled classes for spring, I'm taking two classes again. I'm taking two English classes. Just so happens that both classes are in the evenings.

I'm taking the Creative Writing Workshop, which runs Mondays and Wednesdays from 4-6pm. Cassi will end up at Pa's house. The professor is the same person who I had this past summer. The workshop is specializing in poetry. I can't wait to get my creative juices flowing this semester.

Hopefully, I'll get a chance to look at older poetry I've written a while ago and possibly edit them to make them better. (Sorry, Jason. This also includes the poems originally written to you when we had our "love affair.")

I'm also taking the Advanced Expository Writing class. As I am trying to get back into Technical Writing, this class is specializing in Technical Writing and only occurs with this topic during the spring semesters. The class runs Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6-8pm. So, again, Cassi will be at Pa's.

For those of you who don't know, I was a Technical Writer in the past, but didn't have the Bachelor's Degree to backup my experience. That's the only reason I'm in college. Believe me, if I could have gotten another job without the degree, you can bet I would have taken it!

So, for that nice anonymous commenter, way back when, I WAS a Technical Writer and was paid WELL for what I wrote and was considered a GURU for being able to take tough technology topics and write them clearly for the every day user to understand. Since I always have trouble with the technical terms for stuff, I was the technical guru, but knew the stuff in every day user language, which is why I worked so well to write about the topics. Plus, since 1989, I've been using computers, almost every day.

Okay. Let me go now. I'm going to play some games with Cassi before we work on the tree.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the spring classes! I know you will do great!