Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My Child, the Ice Skater...

Remember, arms out for balance!

"I can't believe you took my picture hanging on to the wall!"

Cassi with psychologist from Village school, her hubby, and daughter.
It's a TRAIN!

"Yeah. Watch me go now! I'm a pro!"

AND, everytime Cassi takes a tumble, you hear her shout, "I'm okay!"
Cassi's favorite (and only) Aunt Re helped us out by giving us the money for Cassi to go to ice skating lessons. My family ROCKS! Cassi was able to get a nice pair of used figure skates at a good price and lessons.

Monday nights, Cassi has been going ice skating for lessons. They run about 45 minutes. But, this past Sunday night, it was family night. Daddy and Cassi were out on the ice skating away. I even tried. I paid for my skates and for the family night. But, once I got the skates on, it was like I was in a pair of STILTS. I was so out of balance and got a little dizzy. I think it was because I have problems with vertigo. Then, I walked a little and it REALLY hurt my shins and my right knee (as I have had surgeries on my right knee). So, I ended up getting out of the skates and returning them.

I was upset because I had come along, but didn't get to do anything. I did purchase a cup of cocoa, which prompted me to make home made cocoa when I got home. I shared it today with my girlfriend from news class.

But, I did get pictures. I'll also add them as soon as possible because blogger doesn't seem to like the uploading of photos to their site. I do know they are having a mandatory update at 7pm PST this evening. Maybe the update will help the photo problem.

Okay, I'm gonna go for now. We're going to fix our Christmas tree tonight. Rob just called, saying he wasn't scheduled for overtime, that he told me he was scheduled for next week. I could have stayed longer at school today had I known because I wanted the production of the CSU basketball show, called The Viking Report.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are awesome photos! I'm glad she's having such a great time!

Lynda said...

I have never gotten the hang of ice skating. I have the same feeling...like I am on silts! I would rather be behind the camera.

It looks like everyone had a great time!