Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The 10's of this year...

Yep, this year has been and will be full of 10's.

  1. I reconnected with my love after our breakup 10 years ago. Of course, we're doing the "friendship" thing now.
  2. My hubby and I will be celebrating our 10-year wedding anniversary this March.
  3. After having our cell phones for 10 years, we are now going to change the numbers. Due to issues, this 10 has to happen, and probably will today.

Other 10's as they come up.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow if it has been 10 years since you got married, then it's been 10 years since I graduated from college. Time sure flies!

Martin said...

Also to note: that new # will have 10 digits (***-***-****). It's rare to reunite with former flames in a friendship but very rewarding.