Sunday, March 30, 2008

Possible Cousin...

I've been watching a show on HGTV, called "I Want That Kitchens." They featured a family who sounded quite familiar (last name). The guy's name is Joe Quesada, and he is the Editor-in-Chief of Marvel Comics.

He looks strikingly like my cousins who live in this area. And, to boot, my great-grandfather on my mom's side was a Quesada.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if he was a cousin? even distantly?

A number of years ago, while I and my mom were working at Ft. Dix (army base), a solider passed through my office. His last name was Culp. And, when you looked at him, he looked EXACTLY like my great-grandmother. Her maiden name was Culp. I told him he ABOSOLUTELY had to go visit my mom, telling her I sent him. After some research, his mother was listed in our family history book.

So, this guy on TV could be related too. I'll try to look up information about him in my book, but I'll also try to contact him directly.

OK. That's it for now. I think I'm getting TOO much sleep.

Lots of love,
Cathy
8^ )

3 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

Talk about weird coincidences...

Unknown said...

That would be AWESOME!! Maybe I could get some free comics!! LOL

Cathy said...

He sure did look A LOT like Uncle Micky or Cousin Gary (without the beard, mustache, or grey hair). And, his daughter, who was shown in the show, looked much like Cassi (probably because her mom is lighter colored skin and had lighter hair).