Saturday, March 15, 2008

Magazine Article

Yeah! My first draft of my article is DONE! And, it's more than 2500 words to boot. On paper, it's over 9 pages long. But with all the information I found and the people I talked to about the project, I could have easily gone twice as long.

Can you imagine?

Want to read it?

Sorry, not posting the article now. If you would like to see the article, by all means, email me at henneca@hotmail.com. I would be more than happy to supply you with a copy of the first draft. I don't want to post it here because:

1. it's WAY too long;
2. I'm try to get it published and make some cash;
3. this is my story and this is how I want it.

Also, I'll have a few revisions over the next few weeks. Not ready to share it with the public just yet.

Now, I've only got BUTT-LOADS of reading to do for this week, along with 2 research papers to be researching for.

ONLY 56 days until graduation!

Lot of love,
Cathy
8^ )

2 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

I am so proud of you!

Unknown said...

You're in the home stretch!! Keep up the good work and remind Rob he has to do his share too!!