Saturday, February 02, 2008

School = Ideas

I can't believe the amount of "stuff" that's coming out of my brain. I think it's because of the fact that I'm back in school. But it's also because of the fact that I've got to come up with ideas for topics for my two major projects. I've got a group paper for my Imaging Africa class. The paper is to be 25 pages long. Plus, we have to put together a presentation. No sweat. Last semester, I put together a 20-page paper by myself.

Now, I've also got a 15-page paper and presentation for my Senior Survey. For those of you who know education, this class is called a CAPSTONE class, meaning that you are doing profession-level stuff. Again, ok. Good for me. I can handle it!

But, it was like the floodgates have opened to overall ideas. When I drive, I think of topics to write here. The downside is that if I don't get them down on paper, I'll forget them because when I start thinking about a topic, I immediately mentally start writing it. So, satire and wit are "out the window" so to say as this happens mostly when I'm driving my car.

My brain is all aflutter!

Lots of love,
Cathy
8^ )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Does your phone have the ability to allow you to record memos for yourself? I can't remember if it does. You should check that out!

Cupcake Blonde said...

I have the same problem which is why I carry around Post-It notes EVERYWHERE I go. Helps with keeping track of my errant thoughts.