Monday, February 11, 2008

My Decision...

OK. I've made my decision. After a MONSTER text fest back and forth with Marie, I decided I'm going to write my magazine article/news feature about alternative heating options.

I started so far with the email to Marie. Sorry, can't divulge my information just yet. All I can say is that it deals with heating a home with something other than natural gas (or propane or electric). That's why it's called alternative.

We'll leave it at that for now. I know in the next few weeks, I've got to have my first draft (entire story) done.

Lots of love for now,
Cathy
8^ )

P.S. Got lots of reading to do for tomorrow.

AND, I LOVE my internship boss. I wasn't able to get to work today because Cassi was home from school and I didn't have anyone for her till the afternoon. No problem. It happens. I'll see you Wednesday.

AWESOME! Wish all jobs were this understanding.

2 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

I wish I could heat my home with corn oil like those cars that run on recycled oil from restaurants. Then my whole house would smell like a french fry. Yum!

Cathy said...

FYI...This isn't corn oil. An alternative fuel choice is shelled corn. But, the idea of my house smelling like a french fry sounds good.