Sunday, February 24, 2008

"Holey" Cassi

I've been asked by a few friends to show a current photo of Cassi. You may have to click on the photo to make it larger to see what I am speaking of. Last weekend and the week before, Cassi lost 2 teeth. On the second occasion, specifically, she lost the tooth while Aunt Marie was here, and it happened while they were out. Cassi, sadly, lost her fallen tooth. She was so distraught that I couldn't even cheer her up when we called, and I told her of my purchase of a new toothbrush and her new favorite toothpaste. She was so concerned that the Tooth Fairy wouldn't know that she lost her tooth to get her money. She had Aunt Marie write a letter to the Tooth Fairy, explaining the situation. Cassi was in good luck; she got her money. $2

But, the photo above was taken this past Thursday. She has 3 holes where teeth have been lost recently.

So, for those of you interested, this is "Holey."

Lots of love,
Cathy
8^ )

6 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

I had the same thing happen to me when I was her age and was distraught that The Tooth Fairy would not know I had lost a tooth since there was nothing under my pillow. But I wrote a note and got my cash!

Unknown said...

The funny part about this is the fallowing day, after she got the money, she asked me to write the tooth fairy another note. What she had me write is the fallowing: Dear Tooth fairy, Thank you very much for the money. Have you found my tooth yet? Love you, Cassi

Now how cute is that!?!?

Cupcake Blonde said...

Uh, Cathy? I think your blog is getting SPAMed! Might be time for the word thingy. That is why I had to put mine on. I just took it off after almost three years. But if I start getting stuff like this again I will have to put it back on.

Cathy said...

I wondered why I had 8 comments. This is the first time. I will wait until it happens again. When it does, then I'll add the password thingy. I've been getting text message spam too. Annoying to say the least!

jellybean said...

well i'm sorry she lost her tooth! but the tooth fairy is all knowing :) (such as santa clause and the easter bunny,etc) i'm glad she got her moneys worth.
too cute about the letters to the tooth fair!

Miki said...

hi,
my cassidy lost her first lost tooth. we thought it went down the belly with the rice crispy treat she was eating...so she wrote a note to the toothfairy and bingo, she wasn't forgotten! Isn't that tooth fairy a great one! she never forgets those kids!
trying to play catch up, things have been nuts here, so trying to get back into the swing!