Thursday, February 28, 2008

Major Changes to Blog

OK. Sorry guys! I had to do this. Got blog-spammed again today. This time, someone with a blog whose sending out viruses on their blog!

I had to enable the registered user only for comments and word security. I know this will be a pain, but as VP said, it took her 3 years for someone to stop trying to blog spam her. I will also be moderating the comments as this last comment was from a "blogger" account. It may take a day or so to have comments posted, but in the positive, it will force me to go to my blog more often (like daily)!

Sorry, but it was necessary! More to post soon!

Lots of love,
Cathy
8^ )

3 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

Nope this is for the best. I just hope nothing really bad was on the very first one that posted here with a link because I opened it and it went to some page that said I needed to scan for viruses. I closed it real quick but who knows what damage it caused. I have been good about my spyware and anti-virus programs being on so I hope I am okay. My computer hasn't died yet.

Unknown said...

You gotta do, what ya gotta do!! No problem!!

jellybean said...

it's a good think cathy! i'm glad you did it! you gotta protect your stuff!
no big deal!