Saturday, February 23, 2008

Lost Weight and Other Things

Well, I've lost weight not only because I got sick and didn't eat for 3 days straight, but also because I've been so busy with my school work, Rob's school work, and Cassi's school work.

As it stands, here's what I've done this week and will do next week:

1. 5-page research paper for Senior Survey on The Canterbury Tales. I wish I remembered more about the book. But, it was 1986 when I read it last. Most of the kids in my class were at least babies when I read it last. Done
2. Take Home Exam #1 for film class. As it stands, I've still got 3 essay questions left and it's due Monday. I'll be taking Cassi roller skating tomorrow and will complete the exam then. So far, the exam is 5 pages typed. I believe my exam will be 10 pages once it's done. Done
3. Rob's English Comp 2. He has a rough draft of an argumentative paper due Friday. (and a quiz that we're waiting to find out why it hasn't posted to the Web site.) Quiz cancelled but got full points for technical difficulties!
4. Rob's Intro to Sociology where he just finished his first exam, which was a couple typed pages. I checked his answers before he submitted the exam. He's also got his usually weekly reading and essay exercises that's due Monday. He will also have me read it to edit it and make sure it sounds ok. Done
5. Reading for Senior Survey for Thursday. Because of the Clinton/Obama debate happening at the college I attend (yes, I attend Cleveland State University), school is closed all day for students. As a matter of fact, downtown Cleveland will be HELL Tuesday. Anyway, I have one tale and the ending of The Canterbury Tales to read for Thursday. Not Going to Be Done. I've got 65 pages yet to read for TOMORROW morning!
6. I have to watch Hotel Rwanda for Wednesday's discussion time on Wednesday in Film class. Done
7. I have 2 chapters to read and exercises to complete for Thursday's Magazine Writing class. Exercises Done
8. I have to finalize my resume, print it, and go to the Career Fair Friday. Edited and Ready to Print!
9. I'm cooking Swedish Meatballs for Rob's Lodge Meeting on Tuesday. Done (EXCELLENT!)
10. Cassi will have homework Monday through Thursday night. She's been getting more independent doing her homework, but I have to review it and sign off everything for her teachers. Done Monday. She's been off the last 2 days! ACK!
11. Housework NEVER Done!
12. Scheduling for 3 people. Rob works Wed & Thurs night. Work in Progress!
13. Keeping the pellet stove stocked with feed and pellets to heat the house. Yes, we haven't had the furnace on now since Tuesday (that's 2/19) at 5pm. The gas company is going to hate us. Work in Progress!

But, right now, I'm watching a little TV. And, Dina (my LARGE kitty) is sitting next to me, sleeping, and getting some "mommy" time. It's Wednesday night and Dina's still with me!

So, I'll close this for now.

Lots of love,
Cathy
8^ )

P.S. I've also got to finish Marie's aprons that were for Xmas and mail them to her and VP's gifts. Yes I've remembered, but haven't had the money!

76 Days til Graduation Day!

2 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

You make me tired and I am only reading about all you do.

And you do not have to send me anything...how many times must I tell you? :)

Cathy said...

Yes, but it's something I made and think you will enjoy it. I'm sharing my "heart" with you. Should be there this week. And, an extra-special something since I forgot to add it to the Christmas card.