Friday, September 28, 2007

Can't Believe I'm Not Obsessing...

Ever since I announced the change in Rob's cell phone number, I have barely looked at the Verizon Wireless bill. Before, with him chatting with HER, I was continually looking at the bill. On the site, you would be able to tell when the last msg was. And, because her number was "out of network," I knew how many messages were for her and his daughter (both out of network).

But, now I don't have to do that at all.

Plus, I waited about two weeks for him to remove her phone number from his phone. When he didn't remove it, I did. If he looked, he probably realized I did it, but didn't ask.

He married me!

And, I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO love him!

(Psst! And I am IN love with him still too! Even after 10 and a half years!)

Lots of love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well it's good that you are still in love!! And better that the two of you can get through tough times!