Thursday, October 04, 2007

Congratulate Me!

So far, this semester, I am getting A's in all THREE (3) of my classes. I wasn't sure if I would be able to pull it off, but I have.

Now, this does come with a price. I think I've had a stomach flu this week.

This plus:

1. Helping Cassi make sure her homework is done EVERY night.
2. Running the PTO, which, by the way, is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization (yep, I'm runnin' a business)
3. Getting my Products together for my fall craft shows (yep, I'm runnin' a business)
4. Keeping our schedules sane
5. Keeping our house SANE
6. Having fun time with the kid and hubby
7. My fall tv watching schedule

Now, you might wonder when I sleep with all this stuff? A good example, when I get done on the computer, I will complete #5 and #7 at the same time. I'll go to the bedroom, fold the laundry and watch my DVR'd TV shows, while at the same time, starting a load of laundry to be washed. In the morning, while I'm getting Cassi ready for school, I'll unload the dishwasher and load it for another washing.

But, for those of you wondering, Cassi is doing MUCH better at school. We had a rough month at school. Marie, the GODDESS that she is, gives Cassi a dollar each day she's good at school. While Cassi could have had 19 dollars, she will only get 13. Six of those days she was bad and got warnings. One day, it really wasn't her fault. The boys in class cut in front of her in line when going to lunch. Instead of telling the teacher, she took matters into her own hands and whacked them on the ass with her lunchbox. Bad. The other days, she talked with her deskmate too much. That problem has since been alleviated. The other girl was moved to another desk. But, so far, she's 4-4 this week. I told her if she's good all month, mom and dad will give her a bonus. So, we'll see.

With that, I'll close for now. I've got TV and laundry to do.

Lots of love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep it sounds like you've been busy!! And it BETTER be the stomach flu and not something else!!

Cathy said...

Don't worry. It's not THAT! First, just got off IT. And, medically, it will NEVER happen for us again. Rob made sure of it. If he hadn't, I would have.

Unknown said...

Don't forget what Rob had done is 100%!! So I just wanted to make sure!!

Cupcake Blonde said...

This post made me tired. I don't know how you do it all!

Cathy said...

Every chance I get to take a half hour nap here and there, I take it. My sleep is off, so I get the naps to compensate. And, yes, I do sleep.