Friday, September 28, 2007

Creative Help from Blogging Friends

Okay, need some help from blogging friends! I'm setting up templates to create party invitations. I'm working on my Web site's online store and want to have designs ready so people could purchase one's I've already created. But, I've got creative block. In the comments, can you share with me events that you would receive a party invitation for?

Obvious ones:

1. wedding invitation
2. wedding shower
3. baby shower
4. new house
5. halloween
6. new year's
etc......

etc......

Thanks.

Lots of love to all,
Cathy
8^ )


7:45pm Update:

Here are what I've come up with (plus from my anonymous friend):

Birthday
Graduation
BBQ
New Year's
Christmas
Valentine's Day
St. Patrick's Day
Retirement
Good Bye
Congratulations (for whatever)
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Tea Party
Wedding Shower
Baby Shower
New House

(from friend)
Christenings
Anniversaries (gold and silver, but I would say anniversaries in general)
Child's BDay
Engagement
Pot Luck
Super Bowl
BBQ (got that)

I want a good sampling of about 5-10 for each. I figure if I get 5 for each, and someone wants custom, I've got a good starting point. Thought of my list above while I was waiting for class to start today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

christenings, gold and silver anniversaries, graduation, child's birthday, engagement, pot luck, Super Bowl, BBQ...

Cathy said...

Thanks anonymous. I thought of grad and b-day. But, I never thought of "child's" b-day. Cool! I'll update my list here in a sec.

8^ )

Cupcake Blonde said...

Well I was just looking for a card for a Bat Mitzvah so I bet there is not many things out there for that and I was thinking Housewarming too.