Friday, September 28, 2007

You Know You're old WHEN...

Your favorite music shows up on the local "oldies" channel.

Yes, lately, here in Cleveland, I've been surfing the radio stations. When I'm not listening to my iPod, I'm listening to the radio. Say what you will, but sometimes, the radio is just an easy way to get some good music.

In the mornings, the oldies channel is basically a talk-radio show. I like to listen to it. So, it's saved in my favorites.

Other than that, it's all oldies music. However, the past two weeks, it seems every time I switch to that channel, it's got my 80's music on. And not just early 80's. I've heard stuff as late as 87.

Okay, does this mean I'm old? Yes, I'll tell everyone my age. I'm 36! And DAMNED PROUD of it too!

And, yes, there's a lot spewing from me this evening and yesterday. I'm being ambitious and getting a few things done this evening.

Tomorrow, I'm going downtown to the CSU. I'm meeting someone from class to study for the grammar exam. This is easy for me, but she's having trouble. Then, I have research to do for Tuesday. In my Composition Theory class, I have to get a book for a book review and research for my paper.

So, this evening, I'm working on:

laundry (in progress)
dishes (in washer)
fold laundry (later)
process fundraiser orders (later)
sweep hardwood floors because I ran out of swiffer pads (later)
work on online store for my creative products (when I'm done here)

Okay, gonna go for now. I'm about to start working on my online store. FYI...If you go to my CathyHennes.com link, there's a link there for the online store. The online store is at www.cathysbargains.com. But, you'll find my Creatively Cathy products easier if you go through the CathyHennes.com link.

Lots of love,
Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well good music is good music no matter what the label! I just got XM satellite radio free for the next 3 months (it came with the car) and I have to tell you, I'm really liking it a lot!! Especially the techno channels!