Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Not Posting in a While...

Sorry, guys that I haven't posted in a while. Here's a run-down in no particular order:

1. Last week I had 2 MAJOR exams in my classes. Everyone wanted to make me move out I was so stressed over my one exam. The grammar exam I received a 98 out of 100 on that test. This class has become boring for me because it seems so easy. The Composition Theory for English Teachers, no grade yet. I was out today for getting Cassi's cast removed at the doctor.

2. I had 2 MAJOR writing assignments due in my Grant class. The first one I got a 10 out of 10, which keeps me at A, but the second assignment I didn't write very well. I think I wrote too much. But, I think everyone wrote it wrong. We are working on writing our need statement for the grants we are writing.

3. This week, the fundraiser was turned in. I've got a few orders processed. A few more came in today, but I'm waiting until next week to ship them all off to Chicago. Our next PTO meeting? Oct. 10.

4. I'm still working on goodies to sell at my first craft show. When's my first show? Check the next posting. All my craft shows will be listed there.

5. Helped Rob the past 2 weeks in putting a new shed together. He pulled the old shed apart, down to the studs and put new plywood and roof on. We're finishing the painting now.

6. Helped Rob get the dining room table out to the garage. He is currently working on sanding it down to refinish it. The goal is to get it done by Thanksgiving for a nice dinner with family here at the house.

7. HOMEWORK, HOMEWORK, HOMEWORK

8. Housework, HOUSEWORK, HOUSEWORK!!!!!!!!

9. Keeping our schedules in line and what days I need Dan to watch Cassi

10. Doing homework EVERYDAY with Cassi.

Somewhere, sometime, get some sleep!

I knew this semester was going to be bad. I just hope it's a little easier for my final semester before graduation.

Lots of love,
Cathy
8^ )

P.S. I'm not writing very much because writing a journal isn't a requirement in my 2 English classes.

No comments: