Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Just at the Flea Market Today...

I'm out at the flea market today. Nothing sold yet today, but I added some stuff from my garage. Oh, yeah. One thing did sell. I made some customized cards for one of the managers of the market. I actually got them designed and printed today because I've got a small printer I can carry with me when I come. She approved them and really liked the color I chose for the background. I'll take them home this afternoon, cut them with my cutter (that I left at home today), and laminate them and cut them again. I figured if I cut them they would last longer. And, with the laminating plastic, they won't fold like they would without it.

So, I charged her $10 for 20 cards. The cards are a smidge bigger than a business card. They are REALLY cute. This would be a custom thing.

I made some colored dividers for my recipe cards. I was able to cut them out and exchange them for the divider cards I had with the recipe cards before. I'll turn around and use those cards for other print projects.

Missing posts:

My Freelance Project: http://cathyasmom.blogspot.com/2007/07/my-freelance-project.html

Since I'm at the flea market, and I love my veggies and fruits, I went outside and purchased my veggies and fruits. I was able to pick up some MONSTER zucchini for 2 for $1. I also got green peppers, peaches, a half flat of strawberries, and potatoes. I watched Paula Dean last Friday night where she had a recipe for Peach Cobbler. I plan on making it tonight. I'll let everyone know how it turns out.

Yesterday, I spent the day working on my computer at home, printing out goodies to bring with me today. I've got some custom-designed note cards and matching envelopes. All I need to do with the envelopes is fold them and glue them together.

On other fronts, everything is the same. Same crap, different day.

More soon,
Cathy
8^ )

No comments: