Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Seven Deadly Sins

As part of my Senior Survey class, while reading The Canterbury Tales, we read about the Seven Deadly Sins. One of my FAVORITE blogs, which I happen to have to see every day shared with us a photo about one of those sins.

The blog? ICanHasCheezburger.com
Funny animal pictures with captions added to them.

Here is the seventh deadly sin:


And then, this one was HILARIOUS:


OK. That's it for today. Taking Cassi to visit Pa then we're doing stuff. Since I neglected her the past two weeks to get papers and presentations done, this is her weekend (with homework thrown in of course).

Lots of love,
Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Cupcake Blonde said...

I love that first picture.

I liked the Canterbury Tales. But if you want a real good story about one of the Seven Deadly Sins, check out "My Immortal" by Erin McCarthy. Very good!