Friday, April 18, 2008

Recipe Share - Top Secret Recipe...

Shhh! Don't tell ANYBODY I shared this with you. I just found in recipe docs I've got that I've got the SECRET for making a home-made Shamrock Milkshake from McD's.

MMMMMM! My favorite. Every year they came out when I was growing up, if I didn't get AT LEAST one, I was depressed for the rest of the year.

This year, I think I had three or four.

But, now I can have one ANYTIME I want (especially when I am in one of those funks like tonight). Nope, don't want to talk about it! Just what I saw made me very sad.

Anyway, here's the recipe:

Shamrock Shake

2 cups vanilla ice cream
1 cup milk
1/4 cup half and half
1/4 teaspoon Mint extract (not peppermint)
8 drops green food coloring

1. Combine half of the ingredients for the shake flavor in the silver cup that comes in the DRINKMASTER (recipe suggests using the Hamilton Beach Drinkmaster, but I say whatever you got for mixing drinks will work), and mix on high speed until smooth. Pour into a cup. Repeat for shake #2. Or use a blender and mix all ingredients on high speed until smooth. Stop blender, stir and blend again, if necessary to combine ingredients.

Makes 2 12-ounce cups

Lots of love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

No comments: