Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Graduation Gift Ideas...

OK.

Classes are all done: CHECK!
Exams are all done: CHECK!
Grades all posted: Senior Survey yet to be posted, Film class A-, Magazine class A, Internship A

Graduation: Saturday, May 10, 2008 at 2pm
Graduating with honors and displaying my Latino heritage! CHECK!!!!!

Suggestions for gift ideas: (Yep, my suggestions are pretty lame, but good none the less!)

Books:
Chicago Manual of Style (Whatever the most recent version is, this is THE style book for the corporate world.)

AP Stylebook of Grammar (This is the accompanying book for the AP, Associated Press, Stylebook that is used by all media formats.)

MLA Style Manual (There are so many versions of this book, written by so many different people. I think the best version would come from the source at www.mla.org.)

2- or 3-shelf book shelf to put all these books in. Besides, most of my college books did not make it back to the college or sold to others as all books I used in classes will be reference materials going forward.

That's it! I'm EASY to please.

Wish me luck that I don't bawl and blabber like an idiot tomorrow.

Lots of love,
Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congratulations!!