Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Moderating Comments...

I'm really enjoying this moderating of comments. Just had 2 comments about a posting a while ago about a term paper I wrote. After looking at the posts and who they might have come from, I ended up rejecting the comments.

It seemed they only wanted to comment based on wanting to advertise their Web site businesses. And, since I'm no longer in school and don't FREELY advertise anyone unless I choose to, these businesses get the 'ol heave-ho!

Plus, one of the comments was from a blogger who didn't even want the profile viewed. That's another NO for me.

Don't try to advertise your biz here for free because IT WON'T HAPPEN!

Lots of love,
Cathy
8^ )

P.S. They tried to post on a story I wrote in 2007! Can you believe it?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to say that I totally agree with what you are saying. And if you want to feel even better about your decission, may I suggest that you watch ABC network shows this fall! Hehe.... couldn't help myself!

Cathy said...

Yeah, but your comment doesn't include a link to ABC. These other comments had links to Web sites. You can flagrantly advertise your shows ANYTIME YOU WANT!

Unknown said...

Watch ABC.... Watch ABC! I am actually pretty intrested to see the new show coming on called I Survived A Japanese Game Show!

Cathy said...

Yeah, I saw the previews. But, I've seen the show before. It was on Spike TV or CMN; something like that.

Cathy said...

And, Marie, YOU'RE SUCH A GOOBER!