Tuesday, October 09, 2007

New Link on Left Navigation

Ok. If I didn't have enough to do. Some of you know that I sell Watkins Products. For those of you who don't know what Watkins Corporation is, the company is THE first direct-selling business. Rob and I have been selling and using the products 4 years now. In the past, I sold Tupperware. Believe me, this has been the best business to be in. Because the products are consumable, the customer will be back for more.

Ok. With that said, I've added a link on the left navigation under my blogs. I will be adding information as much as possible to get the word out about Watkins Products. This is holiday time and baking galore is going on.

Everyone should at least try the products. Let me know if you want a catalog and I can mail one to you. Also, you can view the products online at the company's Web site: www.watkinsonline.com.

My only request is that if you look to order anything, they will ask you who sent you to their site. Our associate number is 342297. You'll be setup with a customer ID (like my associate ID). Your order will be credited to us as your associates.

Lots of love for now. I'm working on continuing to post my tea bag envelopes on my Cathy's Bargains Web site. Take a look now! I've got lots of products out there for sale and more being added daily. Yep, I'm working on the Web site, along with my school, Cassi's school, etc.

And the beat goes on!

Lots of love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

No comments: