Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Spring Schedule (And Books)

So, I've been able to register for everything but my internship. As it stands, I have to wait for final approval and a specific section to be created for me to register.

Here is what my schedule will look like in the spring:

Monday: Imaging Africa (non-western class for gen ed requirement) 4-6 pm
Tuesday: English Senior Survey (my only lit analysis since my first semester) 10am-noon
Magazine Writing 6-8 pm
Wednesday: Imaging Africa
Thursday: English Senior Survey and Magazine Writing

Now somewhere in between there, I have to come up with 10 hours a week for the internship. Plus, Cassi and Rob and the house and PTO,...............

As far as my books are considered, I've got the open-ended book scholarship. I've talked with my anchor professor regarding my internship. Basically, there is no book required for the internship. After explaining the scholarship to the professor and suggesting a book that would be good for me to have, he agreed we could get the book required through the bookstore. Once the spring semester starts, I'll be able to get the book with my scholarship.

Cool!

Ok. I'm sitting here with Cassi, helping her get her homework done (yep it's Monday night). I'm also trying to complete my research paper that's due tomorrow. ACK!

Wish me luck! I've been sick this weekend too. So, I slept for a while this evening while Cassi played on her computer and watched some TV.

Lots of love,
Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I'm glad that you got all your classes set up. But that just means that since you are in the final stretch that Rob is going to have to help around the house too. I know he's working, but he needs to do his part also.