Monday, November 26, 2007

10 Things I Can't Live Without...

OK. From VegasPrincess (VP), my sister-by-proxy, who's home recovering from whatever she ate to make her sick, I'm following up with my list of

10 Things I Can't Live Without...

Anyhoo, my list of 10 (in no particular order):

1. My hubby Rob (oops, started to say Marie's Joe)
2. My CHILD Cassi (is she just one kid or a crowd?)
3. My family (including Marie and sister-by-proxy VP)
4. My computer (yep, I'm a geek, but cute!)
5. My cat (Dina, pronounced Deena)
6. My cell with text messaging (can't get enough, but only if you're IN)
7. Dr. Pepper (but only 1 can a day please)
8. My home
9. Notepads that are small enough to carry in my purse (to remind of me all the stuff I need to remember)
10. My car (because we live in the boonies - west burbs of Cleveland and need to drive to get ANYWHERE!)

OK. That's my 10. Typically, I don't get a chance to do tags when they come in email, but like to do them when I can. Not emailed but suggested by VP.

Lots of love,
Cathy
8^ )

4 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

That is a great list...makes my list look silly. And I feel bad Marie is at the bottom! I didn't forget her, honest. :)

Cathy said...

Actually, I thought of one other addition to this list.

10a. (cause I can't go past 10) My music. Can't live without!

Miki said...

Here's my 10:
1. my children
2. my husband (yes that is the correct order, and I would hope for him that I come in second to the kids too)
3. my memory, for without it, my whole life would be lost, and we don't want that.
4. the change of seasons, don't get me wrong, I hate it when winter lingers, but I need a little winter.
5. my best friends, especially Joyce, Lisa and Deb, they are my sisters
6. having a dog in the house, OH GOD! I admitted it, shhh don't tell my husband, I swore that I would never ever get another one when this one goes.
7. my blog, it is my soother, my healer, and my confidant.
8. my new kitchen, 17x25, it is over a yr old now, but I still say new!
9. my own bathroom. We have a tiny one off of our bedroom, and there are times when the kids invade it, but it is so nice to have the privacy when I shower!
10.The ability to teach my children to follow the rules. They will grow up unspoiled, unassuming and into good and caring people, who adjust to any and all situations because of it.
There you go Cathy, glad that you posted this!
MIKI

Ralph said...

Number nine really made me laugh. I so agree with one.
Ralph