Tuesday, August 28, 2007

MBTI and Me...

Does anyone know what the MBTI is? MBTI is short for Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. It is a personality test that was created to determine if you are intraverted, extraverted, etc.

For my homework for my Tuesday-Thursday class, I was to take the test online and bring my results in.

The test can be found on: here. The test is free. Try it and see what you are. There are 72 questions.

And, the results:

ENFJ

E is for extraverted
N is for intuitive (don't know why they don't use I, maybe because I is for intraverted)
F is for feeling
J is for judging

They also gave me 2 sites that explain what these letters mean. (along with we'll be going over the letters Thursday)

First Site
Second Site

Basically, the descriptions say that I'm to be a good teacher. Hmmm. The class this homework was for deals with the theory of teaching composition. Plus, I've already had experience has a teacher, when I taught technology classes and all the technical writing stuff I do now.

Cool!

Lots of love,
Cathy
8^ )

P.S. I still have to write about my first day and Cassi's first day (with pictures of Cassi). But, I'll have to wait to do that until Thursday. I'll be on the go tomorrow with court for my friend, then 2 classes and back-to-school night at the elementary school. I won't be done until 11!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll have to try that test sometime! I hope that things are going well now that you are back to school!

Ralph said...

I have taken tahat test a number of times and the reults have been always been the same. I think I need to study more. Okay, that was a joke. Seriously the test is pretty accurate.
Ralph