Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Giving Cassi a bath tonight...

made me smell and remember something. As I was washing Cassi's hair, I smelled the bathroom smell with the shampoo and soap in the tub. The smell reminded me of when we would go in the summers to my dad's mom's house for vacation. It had that same smell.

I swear I'm going to get up to Haverhill, MA as soon as possible. I even keep having dreams again about her and the house she lived in.

I swear she's watching out for me.

Okay. Just thought I'd share.

Lots of love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wouldn't that be cool!! I wonder if the house is even still there? Grandma Muriel, she was amazing and she really loved us. I miss her too, I haven't missed her in a long time, probably too long.

Cupcake Blonde said...

I love when smells bring back fond memories. I find myself lost in the past when I smell a scent that takes me back.

If you get up to Haverhill you should drop my parents a line.