Friday, June 22, 2007

Posts...

I promise, I've got 4 posts that I have drafted and ready to type. I just need to find the time to do them. I'll try this weekend. I can't believe, I'm off school, Cassi's off school, and I can't find time to do ANYTHING!

1. Business
2. PTO
3. Keep Cassi busy
4. Start moving furniture back into living room
5. Go to step daughter's birthday (will talk about that in another post)
6. Clean house
7. Keep Cassi busy

BTW, part of Cassi's chores this summer will include:

1. putting her laundry away
2. making her bed
3. keeping her room clean at all times
4. swiffering the living room (has been wanting to play with it, so why not?)

Okay. It's 2am and I've got to get to bed. If you can believe it, Marie gets up for work at this time.

Lots of love,
Cathy
8^ )

6 comments:

Miki said...

Hey, Cathy, I am still here, but busy too! Sorry that I haven't been around in a while, you are busier than me though! School is out for us today, on the elementary level, JR high (middle school) had last tests monday and tuesday, Eighth grade moving up wednesday! Plus all of the other stuff in between!
Have a good day!

Lynda said...

Time has a tendency to slip away, doesn't it?

Ralph said...

If you didn't go to bed so early you could post those stories - okay, I'm kidding.
Ralph

Cupcake Blonde said...

I can believe it because I used to live it! But now it works out great because she is heading to work when I am coming home (due t the time change) so we can chat.

Cupcake Blonde said...

Oh and I have about 8 posts drafted, so I understand.

Unknown said...

Yeah and today totally messed me up when I worked ot and I worked 9:30am to 5:30pm. But the OT will come in handy since I'm off next week and I still have no vacation time yet