Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Topics...I've got to remember my list of topics. So, every now and then, you'll see the list, plus any additional items that I want. Okay, Marie, you'll continue to get #8 until I can't think of anything else to write about (or until your topic gets written).

Topics that I would like to write about here in this blog:
  1. How Rob and I got married
  2. My past work history (some stories, etc)
  3. Why I'm going back to school
  4. Our businesses that I run, along with going back to school and family
  5. My parents
  6. My weight issues...
  7. Why I like to write...
  8. My sister
  9. Rob's Brother, the full-time Criminal (Still!)
  10. My notes that I need to take for my Journalism Class
  11. My notes that I need to take for my Poetry Class

I'm going to keep this one short. Yep, I'm adding my notes for each of my classes. For each class that I have writing to do, also known as the "Cool" classes, I am going to write them out here. Mostly, I'm writing them here for feedback. Plus, when I've got an idea, I can write it here to see (and read) how it sounds.

I've got to close this for tonight. I'm having a bout of insomnia, coupled with migraines. I had one yesterday and today, until I took an hour nap, which probably helped me with not being able to sleep now. But, the puppies will not wait for me to wake up in the morning. I just know that by 6:30am, they'll be crying for me to take them out and get our life started again for the day.

Love to all,

Cathy 8^ )

P.S. I just noticed the time when this post was created. Based on what I think is happening to the time, add 3 hours to the posted time because it appears to be Pacific Time, which I am in the Eastern Time. So, if you can agree, it's after midnight when I actually created this post.

No comments: