Friday, February 17, 2006

Man-on-the-Street...the interview went better than planned. My concern was getting 2 people to give me their names, along with answering my questions for my interview. But, luckily, I was able to find a group of 5, who all allowed me to use their names AND answered my questions. The news story had to be 100 words minimum, with 2 sources. I had 250+ words and 5 sources. The story I was able to use was from the Plain Dealer on 2/14/05. It was a front-page story talking about how victims of bullies and their families are suing bullies and their families for monetary damages caused by being bullied. The story was very interesting. You can find the actual story in the cleveland.com website, look-up PD Archived stories. You'll be able to see them for the last 2 weeks.

So, I'm curious what my grade will be. The points available are 5. I hope I get a 4 out of 5 or 5 out of 5. If I get a 4 out of 5, I will have the opportunity to make changes for a half point higher. My hope is for an A or B in this class.

My overall goal is a 3.0 or higher this semester. If I do, it will help me get scholarships so I do not have to keep getting student loans, although I will if I have to.

Love to all,
Cathy 8^ )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the interview!! I'm sure you will do great in your class!!