Saturday, September 27, 2008

Getting Ready for Craft Show

Yep, you heard that right. I'm doing one craft show this year. It's a show that's being run by one of Rob's lodge groups. So, I'm finalizing all my goodies for the show.

As some of you know, last year I put together a kid's coloring book that turned out to be a hit at my few shows. This year, I've got 5 (4 of them are ready). I'm printing them as we speak. I'm only printing 5 of each to see how they sell.

Plus, I've put together 5 binders of all my goodies as templates, along with a binder of completed samples.

Other stuff I'll have at the show:

Tea Bag Envelopes (good "different" gifts that can be added into greeting cards)
Recipe Cards
Bookmarks
Chore Charts (white board)
Reading Logs
Make-A-Card Sets
Note Cards
Friend Cards

Plus, we're also going to put out our Watkins Products for demo. Hopefully, I can get a few parties dated for October and November. I'll have to put a couple of calendars together to try to date a few parties. Yep, we're also starting our biz again. We've been running it for the past 5 years, but haven't really "sold" stuff. We've just been buying the stuff ourselves to use. Not know what Watkins is? Well, if you like to bake, you would REALLY like to use these products. They've also got personal care and home care products. You can check out the products at http://www.watkinsonline.com. But, please, if you are interested in ordering and would like to have me (and Rob) as your salesmen, let us know and we can set you up with a customer number.

OK. Off the soapbox now.

Everyone wish me luck at my show. Hopefully, it turns out to do well.

That's it. I've been REALLY busy today. Cassi's at Pa and Nana's. Mom had surgery on Wednesday. Don't know how she's going to handle being off work 4 weeks. But, Cassi wanted to go see them so she could help take care of Nana this weekend. I'll see what happens tomorrow when they call because she's bored.

Cassi has her school pics on Monday. She'll be so pretty!

It's 11pm. I really need to crash. I'm tired. Was up last night til 2am and was up this morning at 7am. I took a 20 minute nap this evening. I'm ready for bed.

Good night all!

Love to ya,
Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Luck this weekend! I hope everything goes well!!