Friday, September 05, 2008

BAD BAD BAD...

I just KNEW someone would stop by and wonder WHY I haven't written in 2 months. I promise, I've been adding my info (and some on the backs of recipes cards) of things I want to talk about.

But, all has changed since I am now a working girl!

Promise to update as soon as possible.

Everyone's still good, but HELL broke loose a few times this summer. Ask Marie (she comments on VP's blog) who is my sister. She can't even get in touch with me sometimes.

Lots of love,
Cathy
8^ )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's better to live your life then to write about it! That's why I don't blog! Plus I agree with mom sometimes... I deal with computers all day at work,I can't deal with them a lot at home too!

jellybean said...

well it's good to know that you are still out there! marie is right. it's better to live your life than just write about it.
this just means that when you do have time to drop a new post for us you will have lots to say.