Thursday, December 06, 2007

Professional Networking Site...

Have you ever wanted to reconnect with past co-workers? Trying to get a new job and need connections. Look no further. After listening to a John Tesh radio show, I came across the following site:
This is a professional site for people wanting to network with other professionals. Remember, as the old saying goes, it's not what you know but who you know.

I've been enjoying the site, finding past co-workers that I haven't spoken with in 10 years.

So, try the site. You might like it. You can also view my profile here:

View Cathryn Hennes's profile on LinkedIn
Lots of love to everyone!
Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Cupcake Blonde said...

Sorry. But other than Marie there are not many people I have worked with that I wish to have back in my life. In fact I wish I didn't have any of the people I work with now in my life at the moment.