Friday, December 21, 2007

H.S. Foreign Language...

After 2 years of fighting with my transfer advisor (who by the way is no longer my advisor), graduation review had to pull my high school transcript from admissions & records to reveal I did indeed take 3 years of foreign language to enable me to graduate in May.

Duh!

I've been arguing that fact for 2 years now! But, it took one nice registrar to pull the information and prove what I've been saying. But, it also helped that I scanned and emailed my copy of the transcript for her to see it.

The problem was, I graduated high school in 1989. During that time, they didn't include socials with the transcript. So, being that I'm married now and using my married name, they couldn't put together the transcript with my college record.

So, when they degree my file in the spring, they'll use the paper application, with her updates. There's an online degree audit, but that doesn't have every piece from transferring, etc to show that I have everything to graduate, but it's all on paper.

Congratulate me. All I need are the grades in spring to graduate in May. And, I'll get a grade from my internship. So, again, the geeky overachiever is working toward 4 A's and another 4.0, which could allow me to graduate with a 3.75 GPA and possibly graduate with honors.

Lots of love,
Cathy
8^ )

Today, I've already done:

1. took Cassi to school and picked up cell phone Dan lost last night at the holiday program (more on this to follow).
2. went to Wal-Mart and picked up colored undies for Rob from Cassi for Xmas, along with frosting for Cassi's bday cake. Also picked up lunch for Cassi and got gas for Rob.
3. frosted Cassi's bday cake for Xmas party.
4. took Cassi lunch and hung out.

To do:

1. Xmas parties at school.
2. Get Cassi ready and off to Pa's for the weekend (remember, I still need to have phone conference with Santa this weekend before Xmas).
3. Make couple dozen oatmeal raisin cookies for Rob to take to work.
4. Get Rob ready and off to work.
5. Wrap presents and call Santa.

That's it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cool!! Sounds like you are on your way to graduation!! Have fun over the next few weeks, I know it will be hectic!!