Friday, May 16, 2008

Copyscape

You'll notice in the left panel navigation that I've added the Copyscape logo to my page. As I wish to add information out here from my magazine articles, this is VERY important. Should anyone try to steal any of my information from this blog or any other, they will have to deal with my attorney.

According to the law, EVERYTHING I write is my own copyright protected work for:

75 years after my death when the work is unpublished
or
95 years from the date it was published

As this blog is considered "PUBLISHED WORK," expect that this copyright remains in effect until 2113. AND, I do not have to register my work with the Copyright Office in Washington DC to have this in effect.

My sister's best friend first presented this idea of blog information being stolen. I am doing my part to be responsible for anyone wishing to take my ideas.

Uh-huh! Not here!

Thanks, Vegas Princess!

Lots of love,
Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally forgot to tell you on the other post how proud I am of you for the hard work you put in at school!